flowStick TUTO for trumpet
Delivery Time 1 - 4 Business days
The flowStick helps you optimize airflow, improve sound and increase fitness.
The air consumption can be adjusted with the screw, and other features offer you full flexibility for your individual training.
Airflow training together with the instrument is easy, efficient, and fun!
It is suitable for beginners, hobby musicians as well as professionals and fits all common trumpets with a shaft size of about 11mm.
Difference between TUTO and LETO/PLATO
The flowStick TUTO has a silicone tube as a connection between the mouth and flowStick. Due to the tube diameter of only 6mm, the jaw and lip opening remains almost identical to when playing the instrument. This makes the change between trumpet and TUTO feel very natural for the lips. The tubing can be easily removed and cleaned with water.
- The front of the flowStick is pleasantly adapted to the shape of the lips.
- A special borehole inside and a small air hole in front of the screw offer optimal airflow and a more airy sound.
- By turning the screw, the air consumption or air resistance can be adjusted individually.
- The following colors can be chosen for the screw: gold, blue, green, violet, orange.
- With the included cotton ribbon, the LETO can also be hung around the neck and offers a quick change.
- The usual position of the instrument remains upright.
The material of the tubing is
- platinum cured
- free of harmful substances and plasticizers
- heat-resistant and odorless
- biocompatible according to USP VI
The flowStick is made of very resistant and biocompatible plastic.
The ribbon is made of black waxed cotton.
designed & finished in Austria, produced in Germany
How to use
- The flowStick is used on the instrument instead of the mouthpiece.
- It is placed slightly in the mouth so that the air flows only into the instrument.
- Imagine the melody/music and play it under constant airflow.
- The air noise of the flowStick gives feedback about the air intensity.
The air resistance or air consumption can be adjusted by turning the screw. Maximum air consumption is achieved by removing the screw.
The length of the ribbon is variable. This is possible by pulling the ends of the cord apart or together. The flowStick can generally be used with or without the strap, depending on preference.
It is recommended to alternate between normal playing and flowStick constantly. Any melodies are suitable for this but especially flowStudies.
Scope of delivery
- flowStick TUTO (with screw)
- spare tube