flowStick ROTO for trumpet
Delivery Time 1 - 6 Business days
The flowStick ROTO is round designed at the front and has a silicone cover as connection to the mouth. The diameter at the front is about 8mm, which supports a free jaw opening. The bore is exactly the same as the PLATO model, but the air resistance can be regulated a little more.
- This flowStick version is suitable for all common trumpets with a shaft size of about 11mm.
- A special borehole inside and a small air hole in front of the screw offer optimal airflow and a more airy sound.
- By turning the screw, the air consumption or air resistance can be adjusted individually.
- With the included cotton ribbon, the flowStick can also be hung around the neck and offers a quick change.
- The usual position of the instrument remains upright.
The material of the tubing is
- platinum cured
- free of harmful substances and plasticizers
- heat-resistant and odorless
- biocompatible according to USP VI
The flowStick is made of very resistant and biocompatible plastic.
The ribbon is made of black waxed cotton.
designed & finished in Austria, produced in Germany
Scope of delivery
- flowStick (with screw)
- spare silicone cover