flowStick for trombone
Delivery Time 1 - 3 Business days
The flowStick helps you optimize airflow, improve sound and increase fitness.
The air consumption can be adjusted with the screw, and other features offer you full flexibility for your individual training.
Airflow training together with the instrument is easy, efficient and fun!
It is suitable for beginners, hobby musicians as well as professionals and fits tenor trombones. Suitable for the "Large" shank with a shaft size of approx. 12,6mm.
- The front of the flowStick is pleasantly adapted to the shape of the lips.
- A special bore hole inside and a small air hole in front of the screw offer optimal airflow and a more airy sound.
- By turning the screw, the air consumption or air resistance can be adjusted individually.
- The following colours can be chosen for the screw: gold, blue, green, violet, orange.
- The usual position of the instrument remains upright.
Made of high-quality biocompatible plastic with "USP Class VI" certification.
The material of the flowStick is heat resistant up to max.90°C.
designed & finished in Austria, produced in Germany
How to use
- The flowStick is used on the instrument instead of the mouthpiece.
- It is placed slightly in the mouth so that the air flows only into the instrument.
- Imagine the melody/music and play it under constant airflow.
- The air noise of the flowStick gives feedback about the air intensity.
The air resistance or air consumption can be adjusted by turning the screw. Maximum air consumption is achieved by removing the screw.
It is recommended to alternate between normal playing and flowStick constantly. Any melodies are suitable for this but especially flowStudies.